THE PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING, REVIEWING AND PUBLISHING ARTICLES DIRECTED TO THE EDITOR
- Guidelines for submitting articles
1.1. For publication in a scientific periodical (4 issues per year) publication of the magazine «Agricultural Bulletin of Stavropol Region» not previously published is accepted by the author (authors) work in the fields of science: Technical Sciences 05.00.00, 06.00.00-Agricultural Sciences, 08.00.00 Economic science, group of specialties: 05.20.00 Processes and machines of Agroengineering systems, 06.01.00 agronomy, 06.02.00 veterinary medicine and animal science, 08.00.00 Economics and national economy management. The article must be relevant, contain a statement of research objectives (problems), description of own research results and consist of the following units: introduction; purpose and objectives of the study; the conditions, materials and methods of research; research results; conclusions.
1.2. Upon receipt of the articles in the Magazine is a contract for the publication of articles with the author (authors) on the transfer of exclusive rights for a period of 5 years, the publishing house of Stavropol state agrarian University. The author's contract must be completed and signed by the author (s) in 2 copies. Further, the contract is forwarded to the Journal article on Russian post.
2.3. To the editor, authors should provide:
- the text of the article in Russian in electronic form in text editor Word with expansion *.rtf (in the file name, the surname of the first author and first word of the article title);
- translation of the title into English;
- key words or phrases (at least 5) in Russian and English languages (words are separated from each other by a semicolon);
- bibliography (10 sources-citation of NOT MORE than 20 %);
- abstract in Russian and English. The recommended amount of 1,000-2,000 characters (about 200-250 words). Not repeated title of the article, is Not broken into paragraphs. The structure of the summary briefly describes the structure of the work. The introductory part is minimal. The text contains SPECIFIC information (conclusions, recommendations, etc.). It is undesirable to use abbreviations and complex formatting (e.g., subscripts and superscripts). Avoid using introductory words and phrases! Numbers, if not the first word transmitted digits. When translated into English do not use machine translation! All Russian abbreviations are transmitted in decrypted form, if they have no stable analogue in the English language (acceptable: WTO, WTO, FAO, FAO, etc.).
- information about author (authors) in Russian and English: surname, name, patronymic (fully), academic degree, academic title, position, organization name, business address, telephone number, e-mail.
1.4. The article should be structured in the following way:
- font — Times New Roman;
- font size — 14;
- line spacing — 1,5;
- indent the beginning of the paragraph — 1,25;
- margins — 2 cm on all sides.
- page orientation – portrait;
- electronic file in Word format.
The article structure is:
- UDC code;
- the article title should be brief and reflect the theme of the article is in Russian and English languages;
- abstract — reveals the relevance, degree of development, object, subject, theoretical and methodological and practical importance of the topic, at least 250, but not more than 400 symbols in Russian and English languages;
- key words selected from the text of the article, 8-10 words in Russian and English languages;
- information about the author (author number should not exceed 5 persons) - first name, middle name, last name (completely), the organizational unit, position, rank, degree, and other information about the authors, full name of organization (place of work of each author in the nominative case), city, email address and telephone contact in Russian and English languages;
- the text of the article — in Russian;
- references are made in accordance with GOST R 7.0.5-2008 "Bibliographic reference. General requirements and rules" — in Russian and English languages;
- tables, graphs, figures, formulas and other graphic objects contained in the article must have a title and be numbered. The tables are presented in Word format. Formula in the standard Word equation editor (Microsoft Equation 3.0), structural chemical in ISIS / Draw or scanned. Graphic material (pictures, drawings, diagrams, photographs) are provided in the text (JPG, TIF, GIF with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi) in black and white format;
- the volume of articles that are based on Russian and English, information about author (authors), title, abstract, key words and bibliographic list of references, should be between 6 to 15 printed pages.
1.5. Materials in electronic form should be sent by E-mail: email@example.com. Materials in printed form to the address: 355012, Stavropol, the lane Zootechnical, 12, edition of the Journal «Agricultural Bulletin of Stavropol Region». Submitted manuscripts will not be returned.
1.6. The inconsistency of the submitted materials one of the above listed items may be grounds for rejection.
1.7. All manuscripts submitted for publication in the Journal are double-blind (anonymous) peer review, the results of which the editorial Board makes the final decision on whether to publish the submitted materials.
1.8. For the factual side of the filed materials legal and other responsibility of the authors. The editorial Board reserves the right to make editorial changes and make a reduction in the article. Proofreading of articles to authors is not provided.
2.The order of reviewing of articles.
2.1. Organization and procedure of the review.
2.1.1. the Manuscript of a scientific nature submitted to the editors in accordance with the requirements and conditions of publication of articles in the Journal.
2.1.2. Submitted by the author (authors) of the manuscript is transferred for expert assessment of the member of the editorial Board in charge of the corresponding branch of science and (or) experts - scientists and experts in this field.
2.1.3. the Reviewer is notified that the manuscript will not be disclosed. The reviewer is not allowed to make copies of the manuscript to use the material for their own use or transfer to a third party.
2.1.4. The review is confidential, is confidential, the review is given to the author without stating the name, position, place of work and signature of the reviewer.
2.1.5. The reviewer may indicate the need of additions and refinements to the manuscript, which is then sent to the author for revision. In this case, the date of receipt of manuscript is the date of return of revised manuscripts.
2.1.6. In case of disagreement of the author with the reviewer's opinion, the manuscript in agreement with the editorial Board may be directed to the second (additional) review.
2.1.7. The decision on publication is taken after reviewing the chief editor (Deputy chief editor) and, if necessary, by the editorial Board as a whole.
2.1.8. The editorial Board informs about the decision of the author (authors) via e-mail. A reasoned refusal the editorial Board sends the author is not accepted for publication upon his written request.
2.2. Recommendations on the content of the review.
2.2.1 the Review should include a qualified analysis of the material, its objective reasoned assessment and reasonable recommendations for improvement of the manuscript.
2.2.2. In the review, special attention should be given to:
- General analysis of the scientific terminology, the structure of the manuscript, the relevance of the topic;
- assessment of preparedness of the manuscript for publication in terms of language and style, compliance with statutory requirements for registration of a manuscript;
- scientific presentation, compliance used by the author of the methods, techniques, recommendations and results of studies of modern achievements of science and practice;
- the volume of the manuscript as a whole and its separate elements (text, tables, illustrations, bibliographic references);
- inaccuracies and errors made by the author.
2.2.3. The reviewer may make recommendations to the author and editors to improve the manuscript. Comments and suggestions of the reviewer should be objective, principled and aimed at improving the scientific and methodological level of the manuscript.
2.2.4. The final part of the review should contain valid conclusions about the manuscript in General and recommendations on expediency of its publication in the open press.
2.2.5. In the case of a negative evaluation of the whole manuscript the reviewer should give a clearly reasoned conclusion.
All reviews will be kept in a written form for five years.
Copies of reviews are sent to the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation for admission to the editors of the relevant request.
3.Rules of publication of articles
3.1. These rules determine the order of interaction between authors, editors and reviewers, as well as reglamentary the process of publishing scientific articles.
3.2. The editors seem to be carefully proofread copy, prepared in accordance with the Rules of articles.
3.3. Received articles are registered in magazine of registration of articles with the date of receipt, name, surname of the author (authors). Article is assigned a unique registration number.
3.4. After article registration email is sent for an initial evaluation, the chief editor (Deputy chief editor), who appoints the reviewer of the article.
3.5. After the appointment of the reviewer of articles removed personal details of the author (authors). In this article an email is sent to the reviewer.
3.6. After the evaluation of the article, the reviewer sends to the editorial office review. The reviews are submitted as scanned copies by e-mail or in paper form by mail. If the reviewer has comments and suggestions on the article, which entail the revision of the article, the reviewer along with the review can send to the editor a letter in free form and/or text of the article with indication of the necessary adjustments.
3.7. On the basis of the review, the editorial office sends an email to the author (authors) letter on adopted in respect of article the decision to publish, publish after revision, to reject the publication. If the decision to publish the article after the modification, the letter should provide recommendations for improvement. If the decision to reject the publication, you specify the reasons for the decision.
Article revised by the author on the recommendation of the reviewer, the editorial Board sends to the same reviewer for re-review.
3.8. If the article is recommended for publication, it is drafting – technical and literary editing, proofreading. The final version of the article prepared for publication, be approved by the author (authors).
3.9. In the next issue of the magazine included articles in respect of which at the beginning versky (in accordance with the production schedule) a review recommending publication, and agreed with the author (authors).
Enables permanent storage of published scientific articles and their availability, all in the established order of obligatory copies of the publication.