LEGAL BASIS FOR PREPARATION AND PUBLICATION OF MANUSCRIPTS
In accordance with the applicable international and Russian legislation on protection of copyright (intellectual property rights), scientific works (articles) are protected by law. A scientific paper is the result of intellectual activity and subject to copyright. For publication in the journal «Agricultural Bulletin of Stavropol Region» you must fulfill the following conditions:
- To send designed in accordance with the requirements of the journal article via e-mail email@example.com.
- In the case of using the borrowed material (illustrations, quotations, tables, etc.) the author must obtain permission for their use from the copyright holder. Written confirmation of permission should be attached to the manuscript.
- Links to sources of information is obligatory in all cases.
- Before sending the manuscript the author should read the conditions of publication of articles in the journal, including the guidelines for authors a statement on publication ethics. In the case of non-compliance with the provisions of these documents, we ask of every manuscript not be sent.
- The Embassy accepts only original manuscripts not previously published in other publications. Each article should be submitted to the editor on a paper medium signed by all authors. Otherwise, the publisher reserves the right to withdraw the article from publication (distribution) and demand from the author of the damages incurred by the publisher in this regard.
- Publication and distribution of articles in journals is carried out only on the basis of the contract on the publication of articles in the journal «Agricultural Bulletin of Stavropol Region». The contract will be sent to the Author after the article will be pre-screened. After signing the contract, he should be sent in hard copy (required) the address of the publisher. The contract should be completed electronically in MS Word format or hand-printed and signed by all authors (co-authors, copyright holders).
The agreement is an adhesion contract (public offer).
This contract shall enter into force only if the article is accepted for publication. If for any reason your article is rejected by the editorial Board of the journal, the agreement automatically loses force. The decision on acceptance of articles for publication is the exclusive right of the editorial Board of respective journal. The signing of the author contract means that the author you have read and agree to the terms of the contract. The direction of the manuscript is the acceptance and means that the author was acquainted with the rules of article publication in the journal agree and are obliged to comply with them (acceptance).
Manuscripts and signed copyright agreement to the editorial Board of the journal in which the author plans to publish the article.
In the case of sending the manuscript in other locations, the manuscript is considered to be not received, not refundable, recipients of the written answers to the queries the author about the condition (status) of the manuscript are not allowed.
On the issues with the order and fill in the copyright agreement, you can contact:
phone: +7 (8652) 31-59-00 (EXT. 11-67)
address: 355017, Stavropol, Zootechnical lane, 12
the editorial Board of the journal «Agricultural Bulletin of Stavropol Region»